Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis Sativa plant, including marijuana and hemp plants. In this blog, I talk about the difference between marijuana and hemp, if you don’t already know. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive or does not produce the “high” feeling. However, cannabinoids such as CBD have other therapeutic effects. Many CBD topicals and beauty products are on the market, from body lotion and creams to massage oils. In addition, many claim CBD has anti-inflammatory properties. CBD is a phytocannabinoid and binds naturally to cannabinoid receptors. This could explain why you feel relaxed and at ease after taking CBD oil. When choosing a CBD product, it’s essential to pay close attention to safety and quality. This is especially important since a lip balm can be easily ingested.
Lip balms are designed to soothe chapped, dry lips. The best CBD lip balm on the market is made by reputable companies and with ingredients selected with care and love. Our velveteen CBD Lip Balm with a hint of mint calms, restores and conditions, transforming lips with the most tender touch. Instantly help to sooth dryness, this rich emollient treatment nourishes, restores and strengthens the natural moisture barrier to help prevent further environmental damage.
Why you should choose our CBD Lip Balm
- We are a certified and licensed hemp processor and manufacture.
- We source extracts from licensed Colorado hemp growers who take pride in their craft. They use regenerative farming techniques to ensure more is put back than we take out.
- Our hemp is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and molds, and you can see that on our COA
- Our CBD lip balms are third-party tested by an ISO 17025-compliant lab.
- Natural ingredients. We do not use any artificial colors, natural flavor, or preservatives.
- Other than using organic CBD extract, we use organic ingredients to create the base which acts as a protective layer for your lips.
Organic Ingredients (Common Name): Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Organic peppermint oil, CBD hemp extract.
We are not permitted to talk about the benefits of CBD oil on our blogs, and a simple google search will show you many of its health benefits.