CBD Lubricant is a bedroom essential. Whether you are using it with a partner or solo, Maeve Sex Oil – Pleasure Lubricant, made with all-natural ingredients, has many positive effects on the mind and body. Most CBD lube on the market use similar ingredients, but our unique formula blows all of them out of the water. Read on to see what makes ours the best CBD lube.
In this blog, we’ll answer some questions our readers have asked – read on to discover more.
- Does CBD lube burn
- Will it upset the pH balance?
- Does your CBD lube contain THC? What is THC lube anyway? And will I get high from THC lube?
- What are botanical aphrodisiacs?
- Why don’t you use essential oils like most other CBD lube companies?
- Is your CBD lube truly natural?
- Why shouldn’t I use latex condoms with an oil-based CBD lubricant?
Our formula contains 200mg USDA Certified Organic Broad-Spectrum CBD Hemp extract. CBD has become a bedroom essential for many, and here’s why –
- CBD oil may increase feelings of sexual pleasure
- CBD promotes muscle relaxation and puts the mind at ease; both are important to have a pleasurable sexual experience
- Painful sex is common, especially in post-menopausal women. CBD Lube not only provide the moisture for a juicy sexy time, but it also helps manage discomfort as well
What truly makes our CBD Pleasure Lubricant amazing is the blend of botanical aphrodisiacs we selected.
- Vanilla: There are not many aromas that wake the instant sensation of desire and comfort, like that of vanilla. Whether the star of the hunger-inducing scent of freshly baked cookies or the seductive fragrance of your favorite perfume, vanilla is treasured by many. Soothing and harmonizing, vanilla has been shown in studies to help comfort, stabilize, and induce feelings of relaxation. Unfortunately, today less than one percent of “vanilla” you find in food or fragrance comes from vanilla flower itself. Rather than using synthetic, we purchase directly from small farms in Madagascar, hand harvest the seeds, and use our proprietary method to infuse organic coconut oil with its pods and caviar.
Great for vaginal dryness without harsh chemicals or heavy metals. Our body absorbs what you put on it. That’s why our CBD lube is truly natural with all organic ingredients. With just three simple ingredients, what our CBD Lube does NOT contain –
- Essential oils: contrary to what most products on the market sell, our CBD lube does not contain any essential oil. As a certified aromatherapist, I cringe when I see essential oil listed on a topical lube. As a mucous membrane, the vagina is incredibly sensitive. Therefore, any misuse of the product can cause an imbalance in the delicate system.
- Chemicals: let’s be real. These days I don’t want to put chemicals anywhere near my body, let alone my vagina. However, ALL of the water-based lube (particularly any products containing organic whole leaf aloe vera) on the market will have a chemical preservative. In addition, all our products are third-party tested to ensure it’s free of heavy chemicals.
- Fragrances: the vanilla scent comes infusing vanilla bean into the coconut oil. You will not find any artificial fragrance in our formulation.
Best way to use CBD Lube
Prior to sexual activity, apply the CBD lubricant topically to intimate areas. Use generously, solo or with a partner, and enjoy your best sex life. It can also be used as a massage oil, so feel free to use it all over the body. It can also be used as a personal lubricant. For best results, use daily as a vulva massage oil.
Does CBD Lubricant burn?
It should not unless you have a coconut or hemp allergy. Our CBD Pleasure Lubricant comprises only three ingredients – organic coconut oil, organic vanilla, and organic CBD derived from hemp. If you’ve had bad experiences with CBD lube, make sure you are not allergic to anything on their ingredients, or that it doesn’t contain any essential oil, which some people can be sensitive to.
What about pH balance? Will this lubricant affect the natural balance?
Not at all. Unlike any water-based lubricant, an oil-based product does not have a pH. And it will not upset the natural balance.
Does your CBD lube contain THC? And what is THC lube? Will I get high from THC lube?
We only use USDA Certified Organic Broad-Spectrum Hemp CBD, and it contains ZERO% THC. THC lube is a lubricant that includes a certain percentage of THC. You can purchase a high percentage of THC from a licensed dispensary or a low (less than 0.3%) THC lube from hemp. Either way, it still won’t induce the intense psychoactive high you would get from inhaling or ingesting cannabis (THC).
Why shouldn’t I use latex condoms with an oil-based lubricant?
Oil or any non-polar solvents can interact with the latex polymer well, diminishing the interactions between the individual polymer chains, hence causing a weakening in the material and the breakdown of latex condoms. Therefore, if you plan to use latex condoms, it’s best to choose a water-based lubricant.