Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis Sativa plant, including marijuana and hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive or does not produce the “high” feeling. However, cannabinoids such as CBD have other therapeutic effects. When choosing a CBD product, it’s essential to pay close attention to safety and quality. This is especially important since a lip balm can be easily ingested.
Lip balms are designed to soothe chapped, dry lips. Why you should choose our CBD Lip Balm
- We are a certified and licensed hemp processor and manufacture.
- Our hemp is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and molds, and you can see that on our COA.
- Our CBD lip balms are third-party tested by an ISO 17025-compliant lab.
- Natural ingredients. We do not use any artificial colors, natural flavor, or preservatives.
- Other than using organic CBD extract, we use organic ingredients to create the base which acts as a protective layer for your lips.
- We source extracts from licensed Colorado hemp growers who take pride in their craft. They use regenerative farming techniques to ensure more is put back than we take out.
Organic Ingredients (Common Name): Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Organic peppermint oil, CBD hemp extract.
How to use: Warm a small amount of balm with fingertip and apply with light patting motions. Apply before lip color for long-lasting soothing.