Why you should choose our CBD Lip Balm
- We are a certified and licensed hemp processor and manufacturer.
- We source extracts from licensed Colorado hemp growers who take pride in their craft and use regenerative farming techniques.
- Our hemp is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and molds, and you can see that on our COA.
- Our CBD lip balms are third-party tested by an ISO 17025-compliant lab.
- We use only natural ingredients. We do not use any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- We use organic ingredients to create this balm’s base, which acts as a protective layer for your lips.
Organic Ingredients (common names): Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Organic peppermint oil, USDA Certified Organic Broad Spectrum CBD extract.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the many cannabinoids found in cannabis Sativa plants, which includes marijuana and hemp plants. In this blog, I talk about the difference between marijuana and hemp, if you don’t already know. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive or does not produce the “high” feeling. However, cannabinoids such as CBD have other effects.
Many CBD topicals and beauty products are on the market, from body lotion and creams to massage oils. CBD is a phytocannabinoid and binds naturally to cannabinoid receptors. When choosing a CBD product, it’s essential to pay close attention to safety and quality. This is especially important since a lip balm can be easily ingested.
We are not permitted to talk about the benefits of CBD oil on our blogs, and a simple google search will show you many of its health benefits.