CBD Pleasure Lubricant
Pure, therapeutic, organic CBD: Our formula contains 200mg USDA Certified Organic Broad-Spectrum CBD Hemp extract. CBD isn’t just for pain relief. It has become a bedroom essential for many, and here’s why –
- CBD is a known vasodilator or increases blood circulation. As blood vessels widen, more blood flow goes to the genitalia. Hence CBD oil, when applied topically, may increase sensation, increase pleasure, and promote stronger orgasms.
- CBD promotes muscle relaxation and eases tension in mind, and both are important to have a pleasurable experience
- Painful intercourse is common, especially in post-menopausal women. CBD Lube not only provide the moisture, but it also helps manage discomfort as well
What truly makes our CBD Pleasure Lubricant unique is the blend of botanical aphrodisiacs we selected.
- Vanilla: There are not many aromas that wake the instant sensation of desire and comfort, like that of vanilla. Whether the star of the hunger-inducing scent of freshly baked cookies or the seductive fragrance of your favorite perfume, vanilla is treasured by many. The sweet smell of vanilla is a highly effective aphrodisiac, antidepressant, mood enhancer, and health booster due to vanillin hydroxybenzaldehyde’s component. Soothing and harmonizing, vanilla has been shown in studies to help comfort, stabilize, and induce feelings of relaxation. Unfortunately, today less than one percent of “vanilla” you find in food or fragrance comes from the vanilla bean itself. Rather than using synthetic, we purchase directly from small farms in Madagascar, hand harvest the seeds, and use our proprietary method to infuse organic coconut oil with its pods and caviar.
Great for vaginal dryness without harsh chemicals or heavy metals. Our body absorbs what you put on it. That’s why our CBD lube is truly natural with all organic ingredients. What our CBD Lube does not contain –
- Essential oils: contrary to what most products on the market sell, our CBD lube does not contain any essential oil. As a certified aromatherapist, I cringe when I see essential oil listed on a topical lube. As mucous membranes, the vagina is incredibly sensitive. Any misuse of products can cause an imbalance in the delicate system.
- Chemicals: let’s be honest, these days, I don’t want to put chemicals anywhere near my body, let alone my vagina. However, ALL of the water-based lube (particularly any products containing organic whole leaf aloe vera) on the market will have a chemical preservative. In addition, all our products are third-party tested to ensure it’s free of heavy chemicals.
- Fragrances: the vanilla scent comes infusing vanilla bean into the coconut oil. You will not find any artificial fragrance in our formulation.
Best way to use CBD Lube: Before the sexual activity, apply the CBD lubricant topically to intimate areas. Use generously, solo or with a partner, and enjoy your best sex life. It can also be used as a massage oil, so feel free to use it all over the body. It can also be used as a personal lubricant. For best results, use daily as a vulva massage oil.
Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil, Madagascar Vanilla Bean, 200 milligrams of CBD.
Cautions: NOT FOR USE WITH LATEX OR POLY-ISOPRENE. Any latex condoms, diaphragms, or toys must be oil-free materials.
Allergens: avoid use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Containing coconut oil, which is considered a “tree nut.”
If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
Don’t slip! Avoid use in the shower or bathtub.
What is CBD, and how does it work with our endocannabinoid system?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural compound extracted from the cannabis plant. (I use the term cannabis to include both marijuana and hemp plant, I talk about the differences between hemp and marijuana in this blog post) when used topically, CBD is absorbed through the largest organ of our body – the skin. Our body’s endocannabinoid system can then use it. This blog post discusses our endocannabinoid system and how phytocannabinoids such as CBD work with it in detail. In a nutshell, the endocannabinoid system is involved in many physiological processes, including motor control, memory and learning, pain perception, regulation of energy balance, and food intake. It is also engaged in other endocrine functions, vascular responses, modulation of the immune system, and neuroprotection.
Our body produces cannabinoids naturally, endocannabinoids. However, when insufficient cannabinoids are created to maintain stasis, you can take phytocannabinoids made by plants. CBD is such a cannabinoid. Topical products are absorbed through the skin and bind to cannabinoid receptors responsible for bodily functions. Studies have suggested CBD has multiple systematic effects on the body. Due to regulation, I am not permitted to write about the benefits of CBD oil. However, this topic has been thoroughly discussed, and a simple google search will lead you to your conclusion.