Rose is perhaps my favorite ingredients. We use both rose essential oil and it’s hydrate counterpart – rose hydrosol or rosewater. Rosewater has a vast number of therapeutic applications due to it’s complex profile of 275 compounds! It restores skin’s radiance, beauty and youthfulness. It hydrates, softens, calms redness and it’s beautiful scent also promotes feelings of well-being and happiness. It is used in this formulation generously.
It has SO many uses –
1. As a toner. You can spray it on your face and neck day and night
2. As a hydrator throughout the day. Keep it in your purse and use a little spray when your skin could use a little hydration – when you’re traveling in car of airplane.
3. As a mood booster and chakra balancer: the beautiful scent of rose is known to promote self love, sooth stress and lift mood
4. As a clay mask hydrator. Instead of water, use a tablespoon of this to hydrate any clay for a simple mask
5. As an acne fighter: due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties it can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. Simple spray onto a cotton pad and wipe skin after cleansing
6. As a room and pillow freshener